MARION, ILLINOIS (WSIL) -- This weekend, Fall Fest is taking place in Marion and there's a little something for everyone.
The two-day event is being put on by the St. Joseph Church and Marion Knights of Columbus.
Friday, September 17th:
- 4:30 - 7 p.m. - Chicken dinner along with a beer and wine tent
Saturday, September 18th:
- 8 a.m. - Pickle Ball tournament at Ray Fosse Park
- 8: 30 a.m. - Breakfast
- 9 a.m. - Car and craft show
- 1 - 4 p.m. - LIVE music with Matt Basler
- 1 p.m. - Harrel and Hines Softball Happy Hour Reunion
- 5 p.m. - Celebrate Mass with Bishop Michael McGovern
- 7 p.m. Glow Walk/Run
- 7:30 - 10:30 p.m. - Mandy Vixen and Gas Station Chicken
Other activities include bocce ball and bounce houses to help keep the kids entertained.
Proceeds going to improvements at the church as well as scholarships and donations to local groups like The Women's Center.
For more information, click here.