MURRAY, KY (WSIL) -- One student was injured in a chemistry accident at Murray State University.
A business in Marion is taking full advantage of Cyber Monday this year while another business weighs the challenges associated with the busy shopping day.
President Joe Biden is calling on Congress to pass legislation to intervene and block a railroad strike before next month’s deadline in the st…
The mother of one of 19 children killed in the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, has filed a federal lawsuit against police, the school distri…
Court documents released by an Indiana judge say an unspent bullet found between the bodies of two teenage girls slain in 2017 “had been cycled through” a pistol owned by the suspect in their deaths. Documents related to 50-year-old Richard Matthew Allen's arrest in the 2017 killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams were sealed last month at the request of the local prosecutor. The redacted probable cause affidavit released Tuesday states that investigators seized Allen’s pistol during an Oct. 13 search of his home in Delphi. Allen is charged with two counts of murder.
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office has formed a School Resource Officer Program.
A Walmart employee who survived the mass shooting at a store in Virginia has filed a $50 million lawsuit against the company. Employee Donya P…
- Southern Illinois man guilty of online sextortion scheme targeting teen girls
- Two people injured after cars collide head on
- Illinois hunters harvest more than 52,000 deer during first firearm weekend
- St. Louis region announces plan for Rams settlement money
- One person injured, suspect arrested in Christopher stabbing
- 19-year-old man shot outside Sikeston Walmart
- Harrisburg shots fired investigation nets three arrests
- Benton residents say a boy was hurt in a hit & run; police reportedly seeking video
- Sergeant and officer assaulted at Northern Illinois correctional facility
- Marion ambulance company settles allegations of unnecessary billing
- I-24 bridge blocked due to crash investigation
- Woman sues Kraft Heinz claiming Velveeta Shells & Cheese ready time is misleading
- Local coach, players, comm. member inducted into IL Basketball Coaches Assoc. Hall of Fame
- DNA match reunites missing daughter with her family 51 years after she was kidnapped, family says
- Airport staff find cat trapped in suitcase
"Giving Tuesday" is a great time to show your gratitude by donating to help others, but we all want to make sure our money is in the right hands.
US consumer confidence fell in November as inflation and economic uncertainty continued to loom large and potentially dampen holiday shopping plans.
The threat of a freight railroad strike that had been building in recent weeks receded quickly after President Joe Biden and Democratic leader…
(The Center Square) – A suicide prevention program initially launched in February 2020 is generating interest from Illinois police departments.
The 45 foot coach houses a state of the art 3D mammography unit as it's primary service. It will also provide other necessary healthcare services.
The World Health Organization announced Monday that "mpox" is now the preferred name for monkeypox.