DU QUOIN (WSIL) -- A wood-burning stove may have been the cause of a house fire in Du Quoin Thursday evening.
Multiple departments from Perry and Franklin counties responded to 400 block of Acorn Road.
No one was injured but firefighters said the house sustained significant damage.
The Du Quoin Fire Department responded to four calls on Thanksgiving Day, including two involving a fireplace and/or wood-burning stove.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>
1416 Country Aire Drive
Carterville, IL 62918
Fax: (618) 985-3709
WSIL FCC Public File
KPOB FCC Public File
Public File Help
WSIL EEO Report
KPOB EEO Report
Closed Captioning Contact