1 injured in early morning house fire - WSIL-TV 3 Southern Illinois

1 injured in early morning house fire

Posted: Updated:

JOHNSON COUNTY -- One man is in the hospital after an early morning house fire in Vienna.

The Vienna Fire Department responded to a fire in the 100 block of Cherokee Dr. around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday after a neighbor called 911. Vienna Fire Chief Brent Williams says one man at the home suffered minor burns to his leg and had to be taken to a hospital.

Chief Williams says a kerosene heater is believed to be the cause of the fire.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
Slideshows
loading...
Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WSIL. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.