Recipe from Sara Williams of Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Total Time: 25-30 min
Red kidney beans
Taco/cumin seasoning (if you want more of a kick to it use cumin)
1. Cook the ground beef, drain well.
2. Add the corn, kidney beans, tomato sauce, and seasoning, mix together.
3. Using a baking dish use for first layer.
4. Place tortilla on top.
5. Add cheese, then repeat as may layers as you would like.
6. Place in oven at 325 for 10-15 mins.
Comments: this is great..your gonna love it..try it and let me know
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.