Monday, Dec 9, 2013
Franklin County Mobile Home Fire
FRANKLIN CO. -- A fire broke out Sunday morning at an abandoned mobile home in Franklin County. Fire officials say it happened on Davis Road and the home is a complete loss. The abandoned structure was in the process of being torn down.
Authorities tell News 3 that witnesses say a person who was working to demolish the home dropped a lit cigarette and ignited the fire. The blaze took a couple of hours to put out. Fire fighters from Benton, Ziegler, and Ewing Northern assisted at the scene.
Wind: 0 MPH
Humidity: 80 %