Story Updated Tue Sep 30 14:14:32 PDT 2014
Officials Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in US
DALLAS (AP) - Federal health officials have confirmed that a patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola.
- State WIC Switching to Skim, 1 Percent Milk
- Inside the Brain Bank
- Doctors Exploring Link Between Enterovirus and Paralysis
- Pediatricians Recommend Long-Acting Birth Control for Teens
- Pediatricians Urge IUDs or Implants for Teen Girls
- Freezing Out Prostate Cancer
- House Call: Life with Cataracts
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- Trend for Trying E-Cigarettes May Be Leveling Off
- Health Officials Suggest Getting Flu Shot Soon
- House Call: Understanding Parkinson's Disease
- More top stories...