Story Updated Mon Sep 01 14:58:48 PDT 2014
U.S. Eating Habits Improve a Bit - Except Among Poor
CHICAGO (AP) -- A new study says Americans' eating habits have improved - except among the poor.
- Illinois Seeks Medical Marijuana Board Nominees
- $25.6 Million Contract for Get Covered Illinois Marketing
- New Restrictions on Hydrocodone to Take Effect
- House Call: Fall Sports Injuries
- U of I Researchers Seek Dogs for Arthritis Study
- State Holds Medical Cannabis Public Meeting
- Robin Williams' Wife: He Had Parkinson's Disease
- FDA Approves First DNA-Based Test for Colon Cancer
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- House Call: Health Center Week
- Proposed Ban For Flavored E-Cigarettes
- More top stories...