Story Updated Tue Mar 24 13:34:35 PDT 2015
Study: Male Nurses Scarce But Make More Money Than Women RNs
CHICAGO (AP) - A new study says that the gender pay gap exists even in nursing, an occupation dominated by women.
- High Nursing Home Bills Squeeze Insurers, Driving Rates Up
- Food for Thought: ABC's of Superfoods
- Measure Would Require Providers to Offer Safer Painkillers
- More Cancer Cases Being Diagnosed
- House Call: Spring Pet Problems
- Illinois Measles Outbreak Cost Health Departments $150,000
- Locals React to New Push to Raise Smoking Age
- FDA Sets Meeting to Review Endoscope Infection Problems
- Report: Raising Legal Age for Tobacco Would Save Lives
- FDA Keeps Boxed Warning About Suicide on Chantix
- Illinois Insurance Subsidies at Stake in Supreme Court Case
- More top stories...