Story Updated Wed Sep 02 11:32:00 PDT 2015
Legionnaires' Disease Cases Rise at Illinois Veterans Home
(AP) -- The death toll from a Legionnaires' disease outbreak at a western Illinois veterans home has climbed to seven, and the state's public health director has warned that more fatalities could occur.
- West Nile Virus Claims 2 Lives in Illinois
- 7 Dead from Legionnaires' Disease at Illinois Veterans' Home
- SSM Plans to Build New SLU Hospital Within 5 Years
- US Adult Smoking Rate Dips to 17 Percent
- Study: Midlife Obesity May Spur Risk for Earlier Alzheimer's
- House Call: Laughter Therapy/SI Women's Health Conference
- Illinois Will Be First State to Lock Painkiller Pill Bottles
- 23 Confirmed Cases of Legionnaires' Disease at Illinois Veterans Home
- Health Official: States Should Post Local Vaccination Info
- 8 Treated for Legionnaires' Disease at Illinois Veterans Home
- New Law Keeps Hospitals From Billing Sex Assault Survivors
- More top stories...