Story Updated Fri Apr 24 10:20:12 PDT 2015
Illinois Budget Cuts Include $106 Million Less for Medicaid
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - Cuts to Medicaid will make up about one-third of the $300 million in spending reductions by Gov. Bruce Rauner's office as part of a budget fix for this fiscal year.
- House Call: Living with Parkinson's Disease
- How Much Sun Damage Do You Have?
- House Call: Treating Asthma
- Illinois Tobacco Quitline Closes Amid Grant Suspensions
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Chief Stepping Down
- Illinois Senate Passes 'Right to Try' Measure
- Parish Nursing Courses Offered This Summer
- Beech-Nut Nutrition Recalls 1,920 Pounds of Baby Food
- Patients' Medical Records Under Threat From Data Breaches
- Autism Could Be Linked With Moms' Diabetes During Pregnancy
- Patient Freedom, Ethics at Heart of 'Right to Try'
- More top stories...