Story Updated Wed Jul 29 10:01:35 PDT 2015
FDA Approves Stomach-Filling Balloon for Weight Loss
WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal health regulators say they have approved an inflatable medical balloon that helps patients lose weight by filling up space in the stomach.
- House Call: Back to School Sleep
- Bi-County Health Department Lays Off Employees
- In Illinois, Medicaid Expansion Sign-Ups Double Predictions
- Man Thanks Tiny Device for Saving His Life
- Study Shows High-Risk Areas for Lyme Disease Growing
- VA Says It May Shut Down Hospitals to Close $2.5B Budget Gap
- House Call: Kidney Stones
- Tips for Staying Cool in the Summer Heat
- SIU Students "Give Adults a Smile"
- FDA Updates Heart Warnings on Popular Pain Relievers
- Not Berry Good: US Adults Still Skimp on Fruit and Veggies
- More top stories...