Story Updated Thu May 21 14:49:31 PDT 2015
Lawmakers Approve Extension of Illinois Medical Marijuana Program
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - Illinois' medical marijuana program would be extended by two or more years under legislation heading to Gov. Bruce Rauner.
- Dentists Offer Free Check-ups
- Hospital Shows off Disaster Readiness
- Illinois: New Marijuana Conditions Aren't Official Yet
- Just Days Away from Closing, Youth Meth Treatment Gets Local Funding
- Illinois Tobacco Quitline Reopens
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Patients Now Number 2,300
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Approved for PTSD, Osteoarthritis
- End of MDA Telethon
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill on Student Concussions
- Illinois Issues Warning About Synthetic Drugs
- FDA Approves Injection for Melting Away Double-Chin Fat
- More top stories...