Story Updated Wed Oct 29 13:12:14 PDT 2014
FDA Approves Vaccine to Block Meningitis Strain
WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal health regulators have approved the first vaccine to prevent a potentially deadly form of bacterial meningitis often associated with college dormitories.
- Hagel Approves 21-Day Ebola Quarantine for Troops
- Illinois Ebola Quarantine Meant to 'Quell Fears'
- House Call: Flu More Likely Here Than Ebola
- Illinois Takes Steps To Protect Residents From Ebola
- Advances in Breast Cancer Treatment
- US to Track Everyone Coming from Ebola Nations
- Chicago Names 4 Hospitals Readying for Ebola
- Illinois to Create Statewide Ebola Task Force
- Obama Authorizes Guard, Reserve Call-Up for Ebola
- Considering the Option of Breast Reconstruction
- Illinois Health Department Plans Ebola Hotline
- More top stories...