Story Updated Thu Mar 05 14:15:20 PST 2015
FDA Study Finds Little Evidence of Antibiotics in Milk
WASHINGTON (AP) - A new Food and Drug Administration study shows little evidence of antibiotic contamination in milk after surveying almost 2,000 dairy farms.
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Patients Now Number 1,600
- Supreme Court Takes Up Fight Over Health Law Subsidies
- FDA Issues Warning on Men's Testosterone Drugs
- Butts & Guts Run Returns
- House Call: Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Medical Marijuana Grower Gives Up 1 of 3 Illinois Licenses
- Lawmakers Crack Down on Doctor Shopping
- Illinois Secretary of State to Launch Autism Program
- Illinois Measles Cases Climb to 15
- More Women Switch Birth Control
- Survey: Uninsured Rate Hit New Low in 2014
- More top stories...