Story Updated Tue Jul 29 09:35:21 PDT 2014
NCAA Says Concussion Settlement Good for Athletes
CHICAGO (AP) - The NCAA is hailing a settlement in a class-action concussions suit that creates a $70 million fund to diagnose current and former college athletes for possible brain injuries.
- Run to Live Longer
- House Call: Back to School Sleep Schedule
- Insurers Owe More Than $8M in Refunds in Illinois
- Illinois Patients to Docs: 'What About Marijuana?'
- Illinois Insurance Subsidies In Place For Now
- Gibson: VA Has Lost Trust of Vets, American People
- Medical Marijuana Rules Get Illinois Committee OK
- Study: US Alzheimer's Rate Seems to Be Dropping
- House Call: Preventing Cat Parasites
- iPads May Cause Rashes
- Food Choices in Our DNA
- More top stories...