Story Updated Tue Dec 10 17:06:53 PST 2013
Local People Find Improvements to Healthcare Website
FRANKLIN COUNTY -- The White House promised big improvements on the troubled Obamacare website this month. It appears those fixes are making a difference. Local residents and health groups are finding the site easier to navigate.
- Sen. Kirk Home After Gallbladder Surgery
- House Call: New Statin Drug Recommendations
- Button Battery Dangers
- House Call: Helping Parkinson's Disease Patients
- Illinois Allows Insurance Companies to Offer Canceled Plans
- House Call: Holiday Eating Tips
- J&J to Pay $2.5B to Settle Hip Replacement Suits
- House Call: Prostate Health
- Doctors Urge Wider Use of Cholesterol Drugs
- House Call: Colds, Flu, and Other Germs
- More top stories...