Story Updated Mon Jan 26 19:03:19 PST 2015
Doctors' Group Warns Against Kids and Medical Marijuana
CHICAGO (AP) - The nation's most influential group of pediatricians says medical marijuana for children should only be used if there's no other treatment option.
- Documents: Quinn Had Marijuana Recommendations, Didn't Act
- The Hub Opens to Members
- House Call: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- U.S. Attorney: Heroin & Prescription Pills #1 Drug Problem in Southern Illinois
- Jackson County Unveils Health Improvement Plan
- Illinois Health Law Enrollment Climbs Past Quarter-Million
- Formaldehyde in E-Cigarettes
- Standards Aim to Cut Down on Salmonella in Poultry
- Salukis Go Pink for Cancer
- Illinois Seeing Drop in Flu Activity
- House Call: New Year's Aches & Pains
- More top stories...