Story Updated Sat Oct 25 07:54:03 PDT 2014
Illinois Takes Steps To Protect Residents From Ebola
CHICAGO (AP) - The Illinois Department of Public Health has announced a 21-day quarantine for those who've had direct contact with West Africa Ebola patients.
- Advances in Breast Cancer Treatment
- US to Track Everyone Coming from Ebola Nations
- Chicago Names 4 Hospitals Readying for Ebola
- Illinois to Create Statewide Ebola Task Force
- Obama Authorizes Guard, Reserve Call-Up for Ebola
- Considering the Option of Breast Reconstruction
- Illinois Health Department Plans Ebola Hotline
- CDC: 2nd Hospital Worker With Ebola Took Flight Before Diagnosis
- Second Healthcare Worker Has Ebola
- FDA Weighs Removing Bolded Warning from Chantix
- WHO: 10,000 New Ebola Cases Per Week Could Be Seen
- More top stories...