Story Updated Thu Dec 18 17:32:48 PST 2014
Illinois Hit Hard By Flu
MURPHYSBORO -- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control reports Illinois ranks among the hardest hit for the flu this season.
- Abused Kids Die As Authorities Fail to Protect
- Washington U. Gets $30M for Alzheimer's Studies
- Menus Will Sport New Calorie Labels for Alcohol
- Survey Finds Pot Use Leveling Off, Other Drugs and Binge Drinking Down Among U.S. Teens
- Indoor Tanning Injuries Can Require ER Treatment
- ACA Deadlines Approaching
- House Call: When It Comes To Flu Remember FACTS
- Health Insurance Costs Up in Parts of Illinois
- Local Health Group to Receive Grant for Cancer Awareness
- Doctors Face Steep Medicaid Cuts As Fee Boost Ends
- House Call: Winter Allergies
- More top stories...