Story Updated Fri Jul 25 10:26:59 PDT 2014
Insurers Owe More Than $8M in Refunds in Illinois
CHICAGO (AP) - The federal government says more than 108,000 Illinois health insurance customers will benefit from more than $8 million in refunds because of a provision of the nation's health care law.
- Free Dental Clinic Comes to Carterville
- Illinois Patients to Docs: 'What About Marijuana?'
- Illinois Insurance Subsidies In Place For Now
- Gibson: VA Has Lost Trust of Vets, American People
- Medical Marijuana Rules Get Illinois Committee OK
- Study: US Alzheimer's Rate Seems to Be Dropping
- House Call: Preventing Cat Parasites
- iPads May Cause Rashes
- Food Choices in Our DNA
- Report: Prison Health-Care Costs Stabilize
- SCID Now Part of Newborn Screening in Illinois
- More top stories...