Story Updated Tue Oct 06 12:29:03 PDT 2015
Illinois Stops Paying Local Health Clinics for STD Testing
CHICAGO (AP) - Illinois has notified more than 100 jails, health departments and family planning programs that it no longer will provide free testing for sexually transmitted diseases at state labs.
- Bark for Life Comes to Franklin County
- The Cost of Flu Season
- Exercise in a Pill? Not So Fast
- Pink Out Herrin for Breast Cancer Awareness
- House Call: Heart Failure Support Group
- How Illinois Spends Federal Aid For Water Infrastructure
- Advocates Push for Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Harrisburg Medical Center Presents Telemedicine to Patients
- Durbin Seeks Federal Probe of Legionnaires' Outbreak
- House Call: Fall Allergies
- Larger VA Satellite Clinic Opening In Effingham
- More top stories...