Story Updated Fri Aug 22 09:24:21 PDT 2014
New Restrictions on Hydrocodone to Take Effect
WASHINGTON (AP) - The federal government is finalizing new restrictions on hundreds of medicines containing hydrocodone, the highly addictive painkiller that has grown into the most widely prescribed drug in the U.S.
- House Call: Fall Sports Injuries
- U of I Researchers Seek Dogs for Arthritis Study
- State Holds Medical Cannabis Public Meeting
- Robin Williams' Wife: He Had Parkinson's Disease
- FDA Approves First DNA-Based Test for Colon Cancer
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- House Call: Health Center Week
- Proposed Ban For Flavored E-Cigarettes
- llinois Posts Marijuana Patient Application Forms
- Bad Bite: A Tick Can Make You Allergic to Red Meat
- Study Ties New Gene to Major Breast Cancer Risk
- More top stories...