Story Updated Fri Apr 18 19:46:11 PDT 2014
State Makes Payments To Dead People
CHICAGO (AP) - An internal state government memo says auditors have found the Illinois Medicaid program has paid an estimated $12 million for medical services for people listed as deceased in other state records.
- Pepsi MidAmerica Expanding
- Lowe's Agrees to Minimize Lead Dust
- Illinois Gives Early OK to $100M for Obama Museum
- Illinois Unemployment Drops to 8.4 Percent
- Beef Prices Reach Record Highs
- Local Mid-Continent University Students Waiting for Answers
- WWI Love Letters Found in Indiana Attic
- Kirk Will Campaign for Oberweis in Senate Race
- Illinois Trooper Charged for Roadside Strip Search
- Fingerprint Required for Six Flags Season Tickets
- Rutherford: Dismiss Sexual-Harassment Lawsuit
- More top stories...