Story Updated Fri May 22 18:27:47 PDT 2015
State Report Says Illinois College Leaders Enjoy Lavish Perks
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - A report from Illinois lawmakers has found that state university and community college presidents have enjoyed lavish perks, some worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, that aren't always disclosed to taxpayers.
- llinois Prisons Director Resigns 2 Months After Taking Job
- Madigan Postpones Millionaire Tax Bill After Failed Vote
- Rauner to File 'Turnaround Agenda' Legislation Friday
- 53 People in 9 States Sickened After Eating Raw Tuna
- Fired Rutherford Employees Seek Back Pay, Threaten Lawsuit
- Police Step Up Patrol For Memorial Day Weekend
- Dollar Tree to Sell 330 Family Dollar Stores
- Illinois Unemployment Holds Steady in April at 6 Percent
- Viking Range Recalls Gas Ranges Due to Burn Hazard
- Man Facing Charges After Attempted Murder of a Police Officer
- Kidnapping Suspect to Return to Missouri
- More top stories...