Story Updated Wed Aug 27 19:16:50 PDT 2014
Who Should Pay For Ferguson Riots?
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt is asking the Justice Department to help reimburse state and St. Louis-area law enforcement agencies for costs incurred while providing security in Ferguson this month.
- SEMO Closing Due to Water Main Break
- Spiders Force Suzuki to Recall Midsize Cars
- Blunt Seeks Federal Help for Ferguson Costs
- Still Unclear How Mortar Shell Ended Up at Recycling Plant
- Teamsters Vow to Fight IDOT Layoffs
- Illinois State Police Open New Forensics Lab in Belleville
- Quinn Vetoes Speed Limit Increase
- Quinn: Agencies Must Follow Hiring Rules
- US Closes Probe Into Camry Hybrid Brake Problems
- Hewlett-Packard Recalls AC Power Cords
- Beloit College's Mindset List for Class of 2018
- More top stories...