Story Updated Tue Dec 03 12:22:21 PST 2013
Office Related to Illinois Governor Evacuated
SPRINGFIELD, IL (AP) - State officials say a "suspicious letter" that caused an evacuation at Gov. Pat Quinn's constituent services office in Springfield contained baby powder.
- Cyber Monday Sales Ahead of Last Year
- KY Investigators Asking for Tips in 1957 Murder Case
- Police Officer Dragged By Car Released From Hospital
- Cleanup Of Fuel Leaking From Sunken Boat Continues
- Safe Shopping Guide Features Recalled Products
- ISP Beefs Up Enforcement During Holidays
- Illinois House to Convene on Pensions
- Illinois' Past-Due Bills Climb Once More
- UPS Increasing Rates By 4.9 Percent in 2014
- Kia Recalling Nearly 80,000 Vans to Fix Suspensions
- Illinois Unions Plan 'Emergency Days' to Lobby Lawmakers
- More top stories...