Story Updated Tue Mar 11 15:25:21 PDT 2014
Judge Upholds Missouri Limit on Funeral Protests
JEFFERSON CITY, MO (AP) - After a five-year delay, a Missouri law barring protests within 300 feet of a funeral is now in effect.
- Europe Wants Its Parmesan Back, Seeks Name Change
- Skydiving Association: 1st-Time Jumpers Must Be 18
- llini Graduate Lands After 6 Months in Space
- Inside Cape Girardeau Police Department
- Morgan Sentenced to Life in Prison for Kidnapping, Murder
- 1-Year-Old Falls Out of Car on Highway
- Pig Virus Expected to Cause Higher Pork Prices
- Plane That Crashed in 2012 Hit Tree
- Inmate Escape in Kentucky
- Audit of Quinn Program Sent to Authorities
- Bullet Pierces Window of Cape Girardeau Home Daycare
- More top stories...