Story Updated Wed Apr 23 14:39:44 PDT 2014
Air Force Staffer Admits Having Pipe Bombs
EAST ST. LOUIS, IL (AP) - An Air Force staffer stationed in Illinois has admitted he possessed pipe bombs that officials say he planned to unleash on local sex offenders.
- Missouri House Endorses Motorcycle Helmet Law Change
- Hundreds of Quilts on Display in Paducah
- Hundreds of Cases of Pig Virus Reported in Illinois
- Missouri Gov. Declining Death Row Inmate's Clemency
- 2014 Illinois State Fair Theme 'Making Memories'
- State Makes Payments To Dead People
- Pepsi MidAmerica Expanding
- Lowe's Agrees to Minimize Lead Dust
- Illinois Gives Early OK to $100M for Obama Museum
- Illinois Unemployment Drops to 8.4 Percent
- Beef Prices Reach Record Highs
- More top stories...