Story Updated Fri Nov 28 13:21:49 PST 2014
Illinois Man Faces Trial for Stomping Puppy
PEKIN, Ill. (AP) - A jury trial is set to begin Tuesday for a 48-year-old man accused of stomping one puppy to death and injuring another at a central Illinois home where he was staying with friends.
- 2 NY Children Rescued from Snowbank
- Obama Calls Deployed Troops to Express Thanksgiving Gratitude
- Protestors Taking a Thanksgiving Pause in Ferguson
- Thanksgiving Feast Lard, Crickets for Missouri Zoo
- Turkeys Provided for Displaced Ferguson Workers
- Tips to Avoid Cyber Monday Scams
- Home Depot Faces Dozens of Breach-Related Lawsuits
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall
- Brown Family Blasts Prosecutor's Handling of Case
- Illinois Suspends Ebola Hotline as Interest Fades
- New FDA Rules Will Put Calorie Counts on Menus
- More top stories...