Story Updated Thu Jul 31 11:21:06 PDT 2014
Coal Dust Limit to Try to Combat Black Lung
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Initial requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor's coal dust rule become effective Friday. It was proposed in 2010.
- State Fair Grandstand Won't Be Fixed for Opening
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Rates To Drop
- 11,000 Kawasaki Vehicles Recalled for Injury Risk
- Illinois Medicaid Restricts Use of Hepatitis Drug
- Police Search for Trucker After Fatal I-70 Wreck
- Fisherman Catches Alligator in Missouri Pond
- Lawsuit Against Quinn Back in Court in October
- Suzuki Recalls Nearly 26,000 Cars for Fire Risk
- St. Clair County OKs $7M Medical Marijuana Plan
- Illinois to Ask Voters About Taxing Millionaires
- Number of Lambert Passengers Declines
- More top stories...