Story Updated Mon May 04 07:32:55 PDT 2015
Man Stuck in Collapsed Trench Rescued in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (AP) - A man has been rescued after being stuck in an 18-foot-deep trench in St. Louis.
- Watchdog Group: Poor Living Conditions Plague Vienna Lockup
- On 150th Anniversary, Lincoln's Hometown to Re-enact Funeral
- Illinois Governor Signs Obama Library, Lucas Museum Bill
- Ford Expands Door Latch Recall to Cover Nearly 546,000 Cars
- End of MDA Telethon
- US, Canada Unveil Rules to Boost Oil Train Safety
- 'Stand By Me' Singer Ben E. King Dead at Age 76
- Missouri Woman Wins $20 Million in Train Collision Lawsuit
- Report: New St. Louis Stadium's Bills Total $800K So Far
- Illinois County Does Booming Business in Asbestos Lawsuits
- Ground Broken on Latest Gateway Arch Makeover Effort
- More top stories...