Story Updated Fri Nov 21 06:37:15 PST 2014
Sensitive Santa for Kids with Autism
WSIL -- Most kids enjoy a visit with Santa, but for a child with autism, it can be a much different experience.
- Saving Your Saplings From Winter Weather
- Fall Jam Concert Benefiting Relay For Life
- Coats For Kids Concert in Marion
- Food for Thought: Doggie Dangers
- Hunting Safety Tips
- Fatal Accident on Interstate 64
- DEVELOPING: Shooting at Florida State University
- Weather Photo of the Day
- Go Cold Turkey
- Benefit for Josie McCoy
- Apartments Torn Down to Make Way for Retail
- More top stories...