Story Updated Thu Oct 30 06:24:59 PDT 2014
Proposed Changes to Crime Victims' Bill of Rights
WSIL -- Victim advocates, prosecutors and law enforcement officials are hoping voters will pay attention to a measure to give crime victims more rights.
- Pre-Halloween Trunk 'R' Treat
- Getting Your First Mammogram
- Two Rivers Child Advocacy Center Holding Fundraiser
- Checking for Sex Offenders on Trick-or-Treat Routes
- Franklin County Schools Bomb Threat
- Honeywell Plant Leak
- Sallie Logan Library Fundraiser Coming Soon
- Weather Photo of the Day
- Former Unsung Hero, Justin Wiseman, on "The View"
- Free Pet Clinic
- Vote 2014: Breaking Down The Governor's Race
- More top stories...