Make Packed Lunches Cool Again
Make Packed Lunches Cool Again (393)
(NewsUSA) - For elementary school kids, tastes change about as often as the school bell rings. A child might be interested in racecars one day and skateboarding the next. Another might like drawing before moving on to fashion. And finding an insulated lunch bag that reflects a child's personality is almost as important as finding the perfect pair of shoes. So, how do parents keep up?
One company, California Innovations (www.californiainnovations.com), knows that kids need lunch bags with the right designs and features.
"We realize how important it is for each child to have the perfect lunch bag, and we work hard to make sure that we have the right one for everyone," says Mel Mogil, President and CEO of California Innovations.
The company has some suggestions to help parents find the perfect lunch bag for their child:
* Monstrous fun. Elementary school kids will have fun with the animal or monster designs, such as those on the Neo Lunch Pack from California Innovations. These lunch bags are made from neoprene, the material used in wetsuits. And they're machine washable for easy cleaning.
* For boys or girls. Arctic Zone offers insulated lunch bags with car designs for little boys, and monkey designs for little girls. As they grow up, boys and girls can choose from skateboarding, graffiti graphics and fashion prints.
* Personalize it. Look for lunch bags with transparent pockets so budding artists can add a picture or their own work of art to their lunch bag. Switchable, self-adhesive patches and glitter glue can also help kids customize their lunch bags.
* Style up. Tween fashionistas might appreciate a lunch bag that looks like a purse but that has enough room to carry lunch and snacks for an entire day.
* Fashion meets function. As kids get older, durability and functionality become increasingly important. Look for lunch bags with hard liners. Expandable front pockets allow kids to take extra food to school as their appetites increase.
All of California Innovations' products are Ultra Safe, a designation that means that their products meet all applicable FDA and CPSC safety requirements and the company's own quality assurance and safety standards that go well beyond legal compliance. California Innovations is also the exclusive licensee of Microban for soft-sided insulated products, lunch packs and diaper bags. Microban anti-microbial protection helps to eliminate odors and bacteria build-up and makes cleaning easier.
Wind: 7 MPH
Humidity: 50 %